I was asked by the uber talented Kathia from Pink Little Cake and Melissa from The Baked Equation to join in their Cake Challenge. I got to admit I was pretty honoured to be asked along with some of the most talented Cake Decorators in the business.
I had made my Boo Shoe for a cake but then at the last minute changed my mind, so when they asked for a sugar topper I was already ready!
Last May I leaned how to make this shoe at Swank Cake Design with Wayne and Chuck. We got to take home the shaper, heel mold and all the templates. So I thought it was time to make another to make sure it wasn’t just under their awesome tutelage that I could create a shoe. I also wanted to challenge myself, so I tried the closed toe shoe too! It’s not as pristine but practice makes perfect but not sure what I would do with anymore sugar shoes lying around. And I can’t bring myself to throw them away.
Now my shoe is pretty cute, but you need to check out the other pretty awesome cakes in this challenge. I’m honoured to be among them!
- Cup of hot cocoa cake-Munchkin Munchies
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese frosting-D & P Celebrations
- Caramel Apple Cake-The Baked Equation
- Maple Leaf Chocolate Cake-Butter Yum
- Boo Shoe SugarTopper-Trilogy Edibles
- Goodbye Fall-Pink Little Cake
- Turning Leaves-Simply Sweet by Honeybee
- Fall Teddy Bears-Karma's Cakes
- Thanksgiving Head Dress-Sweetology
- Fall Flower Pot Cupcakes-Butter Hearts Sugar
- End of Fall Cupcakes-Not your momma's Cookie
- Thanksgiving in a Cupcake-Savor the Baking
- Turkey Cake-The Baking Sheet
- Picking Leaves-Sweet Things
Thanks for looking!