Seriously, who’d have thunk it? Not me, at least not a year and a bit ago when I started my Facebook page. I was just happy to get my friends to like it :)
So to celebrate I compiled a few things that every baker or sweet connoisseur needs.
I had wanted to make something awesome to celebrate. I mean it is quite a milestone, but I cracked a rib this past week and I’ve been told not to do anything for at least a week and I didn’t want to wait. I may never get to the 10,000 mark like so many of my amazing bloggy friends, but I’m ok with it. I just like to share my stuff and anyone else’s stuff that is, in my opinion, truly awesome!
Ok, Ok, the giveaway!
Here we go: One lucky person will get a box full of goodies! Sadly I can only ship within Continental North America, so sorry my international friends :(
- 3 super fun cookie cutters
- Fun cupcake liners
- 1 year membership to MyCakeSchool.com
- Signed copy of Julia M Usher’s book Ultimate Cookies
- Heather Baird’s book – Sprinkle Bakes
- Meaghan Mountford’s book – Sugarlicious
- $25 Gift certificate to KarensCookies.net
To enter you need to do a few things for me :)
- follow my blog, so I know you like me
- follow me on Facebook, so I can share all my stuff with you
- follow me on Twitter (if you have a twitter account)
- and leave a comment below telling me what your favourite dessert is!
Thanks for being so awesome!
Contest ends next Wednesday August 22nd!
If you don’t have a website but what to use the Name/URL option. Please use your facebook page URL. eg: www.facebook.com/km.bond , go to your profile page, cut and paste the URL. Make sure the http:// is apart of it too! You can also use Anonymous but make sure your name is in the comments too!