Well if you’ve been here before, you’ll know I love all things rainbow. I saw these on Pinterest but sadly the pin went no where. So I had to figure it out for myself. It’s not rocket science :)
So here we go!
- 1 box Rice Krispies
- 1 bag of regular marshmallows
- Americolor rainbow colour food gels
- 9 tbsp butter
- In a non-stick sauce pan melt 7 marshmallows and 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter.
- When completely melted add food colouring.
- Mix in 1 1/2 cups rice krispies until completely coated.
- Using a 9” square pan, insert a piece of parchment paper. Add first layer of coloured krispies and flatten.
- Repeat with as many colour layers as required. Mine was 6 layers and went from purple to red.
- Cool completely and then cut
Super simple and super fun! Rice Krispie treats have never looked so fun!
Thanks for looking!