I was making some cookies and had some dough leftover and have wanted to try this recipe for a long time. I’m sure it’s not new and I’m sure there are better but this is what popped into my head for what would be a good combination.
I used a square cake pan with a pop-out bottom and lined it with parchment paper. I cut out a square cookie the size of the cake pan and dropped it into the bottom of the pan. The cookie base is baked off first and then I covered it with chocolate fudge and sprinkled with heath chips.
- Make sugar cookie dough (recipe here)
- Make two-ingredients chocolate fudge (recipe here) just use all chocolate chips
- Bake cookie in a pop-out bottom square pan
- Cover cookie in fudge
- Sprinkle with Heath Chips
- Place in fridge and cool completely
- Slice and serve
These are simple and delicious.
Since Rob’s been travelling a lot with work, I decided to not even chance having them around. I took them to Rowan’s daycare for the staff and they flipped over them. YAY!
Thanks for looking!